Friday, January 7, 2011

Better late than never...

Wow my Christmas break has flown by! A few weeks seems like a lot, but I had a ton of stuff that I wanted to get finished over the break, and I have barely scratched the surface. I also wanted to read a really good book over the break, and I kept putting it off thinking I had tons of time. Well I start school on Monday, so I picked up a couple books today. Uglies and Pretties by Scott Westerfeld.

My sister in law Sarah had read Uglies for a class at BYU-I and said it was really good so she kept reading the other books in the series. Sarah seems to have around the same tastes in literature as I do, so I thought this would be a good read for me. I know it will be a tight squeeze getting hopefully 2 books finished in just 3 days, but I have faith that it can be done! I will let you know how they go. I've already started Uglies and I am already sucked in after only 50 pages.

2 comments:

  1. I've read the whole series! My fav is the pretties, the specials was really slow but all around a great series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked them- I don't get to read as much as I would like, but these were not a waste of my time. Let us know what you think! Dani

    ReplyDelete