Goals for 2011
1. Take 10 credits over the summer
2. Get a 3.5 or better every semester
3. Finish the room under the kitchen.
4. Take a vacation.
5. Get Adam a new bed
6. Get Wyatt into a toddler bed
7. Teach Adam to shower without help
8. Get Adam in swim lessons (January)
9. Make the denim family blanket
10. Join a bookclub. (I started it!)
11. Get new couches!
12. Make at least 2 extra house payments
13. Get the carpets cleaned
14. Take a cooking class! (Kind of, it was a cake decorating class J)
15. Have a big 4th of July bar B Q
16. Do a wedding album
17. Do a wedding scrapbook
18. Teach Adam to ride his bike w/o training wheels.
19. Send out Christmas cards
20. Get concrete poured on the side of the house
21. Annual Cabin trip!
22. Get everybody to the Dentist!
23. Dress up for Halloween with the boys
24. Read a really good book!
25. Lose 30 pounds
26. Keep our family safe, happy and healthy!
27. Pay off Ben’s truck
28. Finish the bathroom in the basement (ALMOST!)
29. Go visit Grandma in Florida/Georgia
30. Go to California for Bassett reunion in June
31. Go camping to Redfish at least 2x
32. Get new dining set
33. Get new camera
34. Do more crafts with the kids.
35. Learn to coupon, for real!
36. Keep up on the blogs.
37. Find a way to make money from home.
38. Get both boys a savings account, put $50 a month in them
39. Learn to make a quilt.
40. Repair the blankets that are falling apart.
41. Get Electrical wired in basement
42. Get sheet rock up
43. Host Annual Christmas Party!
44. Pay off Ben’s surgery bills
45. Vegas for Spring Break! Wahoo!
46. Get couches cleaned.
47. Get accepted into the Education program.
48. Can Spaghetti Sauce, applesauce, peaches, corn, zucchini and salsa
49. Get rest of planting areas planted. Flower/shrub/trees in front
50. Put in stone patio in back with Fire pit.Not bad for one year, almost half of them! I usually try to continue onto the next year with ones that I didn't get finished, so some of my 2012 list will look familiar, but I combined a few so there are plenty of new goals for 2012!
GOALS FOR 2012
1. Graduate from College!
2. Get a 3.5 or better every semester, Spring, Summer, Fall
3. Get air conditioning
4. Get a fireplace downstairs
5. Finish the basement
6. Take a vacation
7. Make the denim family blanket
8. Keep up with book club
9. Get new couches for basement
10. Make 2 extra house payments
11. Get carpets cleaned
12. Get large family photo printed on canvas
13. Pour concrete outside (patio and side of house)
14. Dress up for Halloween with the boys
15. Student teach!
16. Pay off Ben’s truck
17. Go visit Grandma in Florida/Georgia
18. Go camping at Redfish
19. Get a new dining set
20. Host Annual Christmas party
21. Can peaches, spaghetti sauce, peach jam, peach pie filling, applesauce, apple pie filing, pears, corn (freeze), salsa, zucchini (freeze)
22. Get a new camera
23. Build up my stockpile
24. Make a new quilt for each of the boys, including Ben
25. Repair old blankets
26. Lose another 25 pounds
27. Set up a budget and save $300/month
28. Get pregnant!
29. Get Adam a new bike
30. Bake birthday cakes for all of the boys
31. Get old couches cleaned
32. Put in stone patio with fire pit in back
33. Paint master bedroom
34. Get curtains for Master bedroom
35. Make our own ice cream
36. Take kids swimming and to the park at least once a week in the summer
37. Pay off Ben’s four wheeler
38. Teach Wyatt to read!
39. Build my library
40. Get Adam into White Pine
41. Get Adam in Karate lessons
42. Put Adam in Baseball and Wyatt in Soccer
43. Get a new guest bed (make own headboard if possible!)
44. Read 5 books not required by school or book club!
45. Grow my hair out (only trims are permitted!)
46. Put together family picture wall for basement
47. Plant trees in the back yard
48. Learn to sew a dress
49. Take the kids sledding
50. Keep our family safe, happy, and healthy!You should really try this! I find that it helps and it's always a great feeling to go over it though the year and cross off things that you have accomplished! Happy 2012 everyone!