Friday, December 9, 2011

CUTE and CRAZY

Wyatt's hair is getting pretty long (as you can see from the family picture above).

And by long, I mean unmanageable on a daily basis. You would think that having long hair my entire life, this wouldn't be such a big deal.

When his hair is done, it really does look adorable on him, like in the picture above. But there is virtually only one way to get it to stay like that. Straight after a bath, combing it down, and letting it either dry on it's own that way, or I have to blow dry it. Doesn't sound too difficult right?

WRONG!

We do baths before bedtime at our house, I mean what mother has time to bathe their kids in the morning among getting them dressed, fed, and out the door to school and daycare, before they head off to school or work? I really don't know of any.

So what does that leave me with in the morning?


So cute that he thought I wanted a picture of him reading, but seriously look at that crazy hot mess on top of his head! What am I supposed to do with that? A hat, his favorite Alabama hat, that's my quick fix to this cute little rag top! He can have cute hair on the weekends right?

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I love his long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is really cute when it's done. His hair is a lot like mine in it's thickness and it lays nice. Adam's is too coarse (sp?) and it just sticks up all over the place. Plus Wyatt has a ton of cowlicks so it's either buzz it super short or grow it long.

    ReplyDelete