Saturday, February 5, 2011

Recovery Road...

Ben went under the knife for the first time ever yesterday, a big enough milestone in someones life that I thought it deserved to be blogged about. Now if it was me, no big deal, I've done it 3 times just since we have been married. He had to have some ligaments in he left shoulder reattached and have a SLAP repair. Don't ask me what that means, I don't know. Here he is before surgery with Wyatt. I asked him if he was nervous but he kept telling me no. I think I was more nervous than he was!

Just before surgery sporting the AWESOME surgery gown. You know you are all jealous!


And then the After photo. They had to put 2 anchors in to keep the tissue in place, which the DR said that would be the most painful part. But all considering, he seems to really be doing well and he's not too uncomfortable. We get to take the bandage off in another 2 days, so we will see how healed it is, but he should be able to head back to work in about 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment