Monday, February 7, 2011

That's how I roll...

Since Friday I feel like life has just become, well, insane. And I don't see it getting any better. This makes me want to reference the cliche saying of...

"There's just not enough hours in the day"

OR

"Where does the time go?"

OR

"So much to do, and not enough time to do it!"

Anybody catch the theme there? Time!
Taking care of Ben after surgery has been a full time job, which really I don't mind. He has had to do it for me 3 times, and he is actually a really great patient! :)

But we have been so cooped up that the boys are driving me crazy, I have ton's of school work and house work to do that I can feel I am getting buried.

This is my schedule for school this week...
Tuesday: English 211 Exam
Wednesday: Education Paper Due
Thursday: English 107 Exam & Math 257 Exam

Do you think my professors will let me postpone all of this due to exhaustion? I didn't think so.
Hope you have a good week, I am going to try to!

No comments:

Post a Comment