Friday, February 11, 2011

The Scariest Time of Year!

Spring is just around the corner, which I am really excited for, but there is something about spring that makes me nervous every year. It's the mating of all the little fury creatures. A friend of mine (Keshia) said she witnessed some little creatures chasing each other a few days ago, so I know it has begun.

I know that this is a silly thing, but it's the squirrels that freak me out. Especially on the ISU Pocatello campus. They are on steroids or something, they're HUGE! And mating season means they will be crazy!

Just so you have an explanation for my fear, it all started when I was a child (actually I was 17 :)). I was camping and at one point I was sitting feeding little nuts to a couple chipmunks. They would come in one at a time, take their food, and run away.

Until it happened! They both came to get food at the same time, they started fighting, I sat their watching in fascination, then they turned on me! They decided I was a better playing field than the ground.

They scurried all over me!
On my hair
On my face
Down my back

I think I saw my life flashing before my eyes!

I was left with crazy hair, a few minor scratches, and a huge fear of chipmunks and squirrels.

So for your pleasure...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nKG_O0Ei_o&feature=player_detailpage

Check out this music video, so funny, and true :)


1 comment:

  1. Love this! I actually saw two cats in my aunts yard doing their thang the other day. They all should really learn some privacy rules!

    ReplyDelete