Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Bump...

As many of you probably already know, and if you don't this will come as a surprise...I'm PREGNANT!!! 
We just announced it to the world a few weeks ago and could not be more excited.  My due date is June 14, but I have no doubt that I will deliver this little bundle earlier judging by my previous history of pregnancies. 
I'm going to attempt to put up one of those pregnancy countdowns on here, so we will see how that goes!  Right now I am 13 weeks along and feeling pretty good.  The only problem is that I am hungry...all the time!  So every few weeks I will hopefully get around to posting pictures of "the bump" and answering a set of factual questions about my pregnancy.
So here is up to week 13 so far!

How many weeks: 13

Weight Gain: -.5 lbs (Weird right!)

Cravings: Anything and everything at this point.  I have been so hungry from about week 6.

Clothing: Most of my shirts I can still wear if they are longer, and a couple pants. I have bought 2 maternity pants and a couple shirts though.  There's only so far I can roll my pants over!!

Feeling: Tired, but very excited!

I will get some pictures up here later I promise! I just need to get them off of my phone!  Oh BTW I won't find out the gender probably until the end of January :(

No comments:

Post a Comment