Sunday, December 9, 2012

End of an era

e·ra  

/ˈi(ə)rə/
Noun
  1. A long and distinct period of history with a particular feature or characteristic.
  2. A system of chronology dating from a particular noteworthy event.

So what is this era I speak of?  What is my noteworthy event that has ended?  I am officially a college graduate!!! Yes, it's true!  After starting my college career at Utah State University in August 2004, getting married, having two children, taking 2 years off, moving multiple times, and transferring to a different college, I have graduated in December 2012 from Idaho State University with my BS in Elementary Education and an Emphasis in English.  So this truly is the end of an era.  It's doesn't feel completely real to me just yet.  My diploma isn't here yet, my teacher certification isn't here yet, but it's all in the works.  If ISU had a winter graduation ceremony I would post some pictures, but they don't.  So I guess you will just have to trust me on this one :)  Now the real work begins...time to find a job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment