Thursday, January 5, 2012

Warning: New Family Picture Overload Ahead!


We were able to squeeze in a family photo session with our favorite photographer Ashley MacKay over Thanksgiving break and now I wanted to show you a few of our favorites. Ok, more than a few of our favorites, a lot of them. So scroll down at your own risk, it may take a while!


What a cute family I have right? I know! All my boys are just so handsome and Ashley did a great job at capturing it! New Pictures for a New Year! Happy 2012 everyone!

3 comments:

  1. They turned out MORE than cute, they are so adorable! One of these would be perfect for that large canvas print you want to do :) Did I mention your boys are so handsome?? 2 little heart breakers in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meagan! I cant decide what picture I want to do for the canvas, either the one of us holding the boys or the one up close of the 4 of us against the tree. Decisions, decisions. They are already little heart breakers, I am terrified for when they are teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out fantastic!! What a cute family! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!

    ReplyDelete