Sunday, January 8, 2012

The best decision I ever made...and 7 things.

Today I am celebrating my 7 year anniversary of being married to ^ that handsome hunk up there! Granted he is out of town for work so we can't really celebrate today, but we will eventually when he gets home. It's crazy to think that 7 years of marriage has just flown by, and not without struggle of course. So for recognition of the 7 years that Ben and I have been married, I though I would list 7 of my favorite things about our relationship!
  1. We get each others stupid (but mildly funny) jokes
  2. Even after 7 years, if I make something that doesn't taste so great, he still tries really hard not to tell me that it's "not so great".
  3. We have never gone a day without saying "I Love You"
  4. We have made the most beautiful thing that can come out of a relationship, our two beautiful boys.
  5. Even though we love spending time with each other, we understand the need for time with our friends or an occasional night out.
  6. Ben still opens doors for me, a true Southern gentlemen.
  7. We are stronger now than we have ever been before!

I love you so much babe and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together! Muah xoxo!

Yeah, we were made for each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment