Sunday, January 22, 2012

My best friend, and worst enemy!

What constitutes a best friend?

They stick by your side.
They really know how to get inside your head.
They tell you when you may need to take it easy or relax.
They will never let you go.

What constitutes an enemy?

They can be hurtful.
They also really know how to get inside your head.
They try to make every aspect of your life harder.

Ok so these may not be the best ways to describe your best friend and worst enemy, but they are accurate for my most constant. Who is my best friend these days? Or should I say WHAT is my best friend?

HEADACHES!!!!


I have never been a person that get's headaches very easily, and have maybe had 3-4 migraines through my entire life. Until recently. Since about November, I have headaches almost daily. Maybe the stress of school is really starting to get to me, but come to think of it, that is around the time when Ben started working out of town!?! Figures. Do you have a best friend and worst enemy like mine? If not I am willing to share, please take it from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment