Thursday, December 16, 2010

WyAtT, oNe On OnE

Now that I am finished with my semester of school, and Adam still has another week left, I have gotten to spend some quality alone time with Wyatt. He just makes me laugh and I forget how nice it is to have that special time together. Here are a few things we have done and learned from each other the past few days.

He is OBSESSED with my head bands and hair ties! I can't count how many times I have gone to change his clothes and he has some sort of hair tie either on an arm or leg, or both!

Whenever he has seen any sort of holiday decoration or twinkling lights, he starts screaming "Christmas mom!" while jumping up and down and screaming from excitement.

He is quite the chatter box, and whenever I may not have heard him he yells "Mom! I am talking to you!" with so much attitude. (Usually while I am driving!)


He likes to growl at, well everything. Which only confirms that the roaring dinosaur that from Toy Story that I got him for Christmas was a good buy.

He loves giving hugs and kisses, which I love getting them. I've always known this, but just thought I would share. It really has been fun hanging out with my little guy. It is so rare that we get to spend time together like this. I only hope that he enjoys it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment