Sunday, December 19, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is...

Oh I love how excited my boys get when they see Santa! They just loved sitting with him and couldn't wait to tell the Jolly ole man what they wanted for Christmas this year. Adam was quick to tell Santa that he wanted a "Cricket Rifle". (He is his dad's son for sure!) I'm sure this was influenced by Ben, just a little :) When Santa asked Wyatt what he wanted, he pointed to the girl taking the pictures! (He also takes after his dad's flirtatious side!) While it was very cute and I am glad we didn't have any meltdowns, I was able to snap a good picture and the boys each walked away with smiles and candy canes. Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like Ben has been influencing the boys wish list this year! That is so stinking cute what Wyatt did!

    ReplyDelete