Sunday, December 26, 2010

ChRiStMaS jAmMiEs & JoY...

We decided to start a new tradition this year, and that is on Christmas Eve we will all get to open one present from each other, jammies! Pj's is not a word allowed in our house according to the little ones. I called them Pj's once and was quickly scorned by Adam and Wyatt, "They are jammies Mom!"
So we all got to open a pair, and we wore them all day on Christmas day. I'm not even ashamed to say that, we just sat around all day, opening presents, watching movies, and playing games. It was so nice to hang out with our little family all day.
Little Wyatt's jammies had sock monkeys and snow flakes on them! He looked so cute!


Adam's jammies were Bakugon. He loved them and in this photo he is doing a Bakugon pose (or at least he says he is, I don't really know.)





Ben's amazing jammies have smurfs! Yes, I said smurfs. I really wanted to get him Superman ones but I couldn't find any in his size. But smurfs are awesome in my book!


And then there are mine. They are super comfy and have little white and red snowflakes on them from VS. I think I should win the prize for best pose, I don't know, Adam may be a little cooler than me :)


Christmas overall was a lot of fun. We did a lot of relaxing, playing, and singing. Wyatt has refused to go to sleep the last week or so unless I sing him some sort of Christmas song. His favorites have been Frosty the Snowman, and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. What cuties these little guys are, Christmas is so much more fun as a parent, I love seeing their smiling faces!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love it! I think that is a great tradition. You all look so cute in your pj's-I mean jammies-by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete