Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Busy, Busy...

Let's face it, my kids are pretty darn cute. Of course they drive me crazy sometimes, but they make me laugh more often than not.
Does something seem a little off here? Don't worry, that is a clean pull-up, but you have got to love his enthusiasm for potty training!

Well like I said last week, Wyatt and I have gotten to spend some extra time together just us. We have been running around, dancing through the house, and have been busy, busy, busy. So yesterday I thought we would have a quiet morning at home before heading out for the day. (You can see from the above picture how quiet of a morning it was!)

So around 11am I thought we would run a few errands before meeting a group of friends for lunch. We made it about 5 minutes in the car on the way to the bank and this happened...
I guess he was pretty worn out. Poor kid. Now you have to understand that he NEVER falls asleep in the car, even when he was a baby, he has always hated it. So since he was sleeping and I knew we were going to be out for a while, I decided not to wake him. I drove us over to Target, and parked, and played games on my phone, while he slept in the backseat. I did have to wake him up at 12pm so we could get our shopping done, but I was grateful that he took his little cat nap. He was delightful at lunch with the girls, flirting with all of them, and not making much of a fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment