Friday, March 4, 2011

Homemade goodness!

Ben came up with the great idea of making homemade pizzas with the boys, I was a little skeptical at first, I get nervous about he boys making huge messes. But I figured they would have a great time configuring their own dinner, so Ben and I prepared everything, then let the kiddos loose!
Here are the boys with all the fixins! Pizza sauce, cheese, onions, pepperoni, sausage, and dough!

Adam was very precise with his cheese placement, this wasn't surprising to me at all. He is a bit of a perfectionist (probably gets that from me!)

Wyatt didn't care as much, I actually had to take some cheese off because he just took huge mounts of it and piled it on, I don't think 15 minutes in the oven would have even melted that much cheese!
Ben got in on the action too! We did one large pizza and each made half of it the way we wanted!


In the oven they went for 13 minutes! They smelled sooo good!
All the hard work paid off, it was so yummy!

Wyatt enjoyed his pizza too. The crust was amazing, thank you Pillsbury!


Doesn't that just look yummy! I'm so glad Ben thought of this, we will be doing it more often for sure. In fact, I am craving it now after writing this post and looking at these mouth watering pictures!

1 comment: