Wednesday, September 1, 2010

KiNdErGaRtEn AwEsOmEnEsS...

Well Ben and I are now officially proud parents of a KINDERGARTNER!!! How crazy is that. Ever since we registered Adam for Kindergarten this past spring, I have been reminiscing about how small he use to be, and how fast time has gone by. I was remembering just last week how small he was when he was born. A whole whopping 3 1/2 lbs. He was so helpless then, and he always needed me. I feel like now that he is going to school, he doesn't quite need me as much anymore. He is such a big boy. Nevertheless, I can't stop time and he has been so excited to go to school. Wyatt is having a tough time with Adam going to school now too. Every time I have taken him to school, Wyatt just cries and says he wants to go with Adam. It is so sweet that they want to be together.
Adam and Wyatt together before we take Adam to his first day of school. It was pouring rain that day, so I didn't get to get a picture of Adam in front of the school, I don't think he minded :)

Me and the big boy! He is such a handsome kid. I even let him pick out his own first day of school outfit and he said he wanted a button down shirt so the teacher would like him. So cute!

This is Adam and his teacher Miss Day whom I have heard only great things about. She was very nice and upbeat when we met her, and I think Ben and I were both very impressed. It takes a lot of patience to be a Kindergarten teacher. He also has a class aid that he really likes. The second picture he is just checking out what is in the rest of the classroom. He was one of the first kids there on the first day, so they got to play with toys until the rest of the kids showed up.
So now he has gone to 3 days of school and so far so good. He doesn't like getting up in the morning, but I think he will get use to it soon. I am just so proud of my big boy. He has had so many obstacles in his short life and still he is the smartest 5 year old I know. He picks things up so quickly and gets engaged in almost everything he does and never stops amazing me. I sure love him!

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, LOVE your blog! These boys are just the best. The pictures are wonderful, thanks so much being such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete