Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween!

I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, in fact, if I didn't have kids, I would probably ignore it all together. I've even thought about just putting an empty bowl of nothingness on my front step with a sign saying "Please Take One". Mean right? Well it's a good thing I have kids huh! Here are some fun pictures from our Halloween day festivities.

Ben carving a bat into his pumpkin! Last year he used a little electric saw so I was pretty impressed to find him with a little knife this time! No cheating.

The finished pumpkins! I carved Adam's (it's a werewolf). Don't mind Wyatt's hair, it was really windy. (and he does have crazy hair anyway)

All my boys at Trunk or treat for our subdivision. My little T-Rex and batman were a big hit! Plus Wy looked adorable from behind when he ran, his little T-Rex tail wagging behind him :)

The whole fam. Overall it was a pretty long night, but fun for the kiddos none the less. Maybe next year I will try not to be so grumpy (I totally blame school and next year should be easier since I will be finishing up my student teaching). I may even try to dress up :) maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment