Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sawtooth Relay!

Last weekend Ben and some of his coworkers ran in the Sawtooth Relay! The relay was from Stanley to Ketchum, so a total of 62 miles! It was broken up into 12 legs, with 6 people per team. Ben's team ran the relay in just under 9.5 hours! They did so awesome, even beating their own goal of 10 hours! Most people that ran were in teams, however there were a few people that in SOLO! They are crazy for sure. One guy ran the 62 miles and averaged 8 minute miles.

I don't have any pictures of him running the relay because I haven't been able to get them from his teammates yet, but once I do I will post them! I am so proud of Ben and his team, they did an amazing job! Even if Ben is still walking around like he's got a saddle between his legs :) he's just a little sore!This is a photo taken the day after his relay on our way home from Sun Valley. We took the long way home, I wanted Ben to be able to see Redfish Lake where I basically spent a ton of my summers growing up. Then we went on to Stanley and out through Mackay on home. This was taken at an old dam that is not working any more. Basically the only picture I took all weekend with the camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment