Monday, April 30, 2012

Precious

Today is a tough day.  I believe that every day holds its own challenges, but today is a tough day.  Having children is the greatest gift that has ever been given to me and I try to cherish them on a daily basis, and sometimes it is so hard and not take any moment with them for granted.  

Today a good friend of mine had to say goodbye to her little girl who lost her battle with cancer.  4 years old.  It's heartbreaking.  Yet it amazes me the courage that this little girl had and the strength that her momma showed.  

I thank God every day for my healthy children and the time I get to spend with them here on Earth.  I'm going to go hold my babies now, I hope you all do the same. 

1 comment:

  1. Tear. Seriously, that is so sad. My heart goes out to your friend. It is true that everyday is a gift and each moment should be cherished. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete