Thursday, July 14, 2011

4th of July!!!

The 4th of July is by far my favorite holiday! It's a no fuss, hang out, eat whatever you want, and catch a good fireworks show with the ones you love kind of day! How can you not love that!

I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted so here are a few pics from our 4th festivities!
The boys watching the Idaho Falls Parade! It's just not the 4th without the parade!

So patriotic! Adam loves this holiday about as much as I do I think :)



The incredibly yummy trifle I made for a little family get together! And isn't it just beautiful to look at? I think so!









Our best friends Josh and Lindsie, I'm so happy they were able to come home for the 4th. (They have been spending the summer in Seattle and are heading to Virginia next!)


Wyatt bustin' a move before the fireworks start! Silly kid!



Ben and I before the fireworks. You can't celebrate the 4th without glow necklaces (completely Ben's idea, good job babe!)

I wasn't able to catch any pics of the actual fireworks because I was too busy keeping Wyatt still, but it was amazing as always! Hope everybody had a good celebration as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment