Monday, April 18, 2011

Toothfairy Please Stop Here!

For about a week now Adam has had a REALLY loose tooth. And Ben has been REALLY excited about it, and has tried a lot to pull it out.

Yes those are pliers in Ben's hands. Adam actually let Ben try this for a few days to wiggle it out, but it just wasn't happening.

The next tool extractor of choice was floss. When this picture was taken, it still wouldn't budge. But in the end, it was the floss, about a week later that conquered the tooth.

There it is! The first lost tooth of Adam Benjamin Tolman. I would be lying if I said I didn't choke up a little bit. He is just growing up so fast. Too fast.

I know, my photography skills should be recognized on a national level. I'm thinking of submitting this one for some top awards. I'm a shoe-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment