Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's about time!

This week was so stressful, but worth it. I had applied to the College of Education at ISU in March, and I had jumped through all the hoops. Pulled the GPA I needed, did a background check, passed through the interview process. All I had to do was pass two classes this semester and I was in. One being a computer class, not a big deal. The other unfortunately had to be a Math class that I had to pull a B in. And you all know how much Math and I just are not friends.

So all week I have been STRESSING out because I took my Math final on Tuesday, and it was BRUTAL! One of the hardest exams I've ever taken.

Then I finally got an email on Friday telling me that I passed the class with the B that I needed! I was so excited, forwarded my grade on to the Education Department and got my notice that I am
OFFICIALLY GRANTED INTO THE EDUCATION PROGRAM!!!!!!

I know you are all as excited as I am! Yay me!

Now at least I know I am off on the right track to go into my last year of classes then onto student teaching!
ALMOST DONE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you girl! I'm glad you got the grade you needed in math and that you are now in the program :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! I was pretty excited too. I'm all registered for my classes now and can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's a HUGE accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is fabulous. I am thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete